Unused CSS

Felipe Gonzalez
Hi Mr Netbeans,

I was wondering if you could send us a plugin that scans our .css and tell us which styles are not being used in the ,html, its quite simple.

We will donate some money if you resolve our problem, like 5 cents, we are poor, we live in Argentina, Gramburg.

We are looking forward for your answer,
Best regards,

Feliponcio G.

Felipe N. GonzalezConnectis S.A.

Bulnes 2756 piso 7
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires

t + 54 11 5556-5175/5556-5163

e [hidden email]   |   w www.somospnt.com

Re: Unused CSS

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Maybe this helps,i.e., the Chrome Developer Tools provide this functionality:

http://meeech.amihod.com/very-useful-find-unused-css-rules-with-google/

Gj