Unable to deploy a EJB project

Bombisz
If you like to know i fix the problem, In one tutorial I found they suggest using jdbc/sample database wchich should be bundled with instalation of netbeans, but I don't know why this jdbc/sample database is incomplete and is wrong to use it. So I decided to create new, my own database, so I do it with xampp and phpmyadmin and I use it, my won database and after that I finished tutorial and I don't see any problem, it works perfectly.

Unable to deploy a EJB project

stibo
Thanks Bombisz. I hope this answer will help someone else.

Best Regards