Ugly fonts Netbeans on Ubuntu 16.04

mark42
HI guys,

I'm newer here, but a have a problem a far time. So, the fonts of the Netbeans is very very ugly. Others applications same Android Studio e Eclipse has better fonts.

I'm using Java Oracle 8.

It's this problem guys.

Thanks.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_ugly_108.png

Re: Ugly fonts Netbeans on Ubuntu 16.04

Neil C Smith-2
Hi,

On 12 January 2017 at 15:12, mark42 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm using Java Oracle 8.

Any particular reason to favour Oracle Java over OpenJDK 8?  I'm on
Ubuntu 16.04 too and not noticed a font issue with OpenJDK.  Other
difference is I always use Nimbus over GTK.

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Artist & Technologist

http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_ugly_108.png

Ugly fonts Netbeans on Ubuntu 16.04

mark42
Thanks NeilCSmith, I install OpenJDK and remove Oracle's Java and this solve my problem.