URGENT Netbeans

Croelan Grandez,Jr
Dear Sir
Please to the satisfaction of solving the netbeans for the Mac OS Sierra environment. There is no working version for the Java Web environment with Tomcat, Glassfish, or EAP. None works ... on all versions. I had to download MAC OS Capitan, and everything works. Please solve netbeans for java web with Glassfish, Tomcat, EAP servers.
regards
Croelan Grandez, Jr.
Lima - PERU

Re: URGENT Netbeans

wadechandler
Administrator
You will have to give further details. What isn’t working exactly? I’m using NetBeans 8.2 on Sierra fine. Was it the installer which broke, or something at runtime, and too, what specifically?

Thanks,

Wade

===================

Wade Chandler

On Jun 4, 2017, at 21:04, Croelan Grandez,Jr <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Sir
Please to the satisfaction of solving the netbeans for the Mac OS Sierra environment. There is no working version for the Java Web environment with Tomcat, Glassfish, or EAP. None works ... on all versions. I had to download MAC OS Capitan, and everything works. Please solve netbeans for java web with Glassfish, Tomcat, EAP servers.
regards
Croelan Grandez, Jr.
Lima - PERU

Wade Chandler