UART communication to PIC Microcontroller through GUI

UART communication to PIC Microcontroller through GUI

jensenbreck
Hello Guys,

I have to communicate with the micro-controller through a GUI using UART
Serial communication. I have tried javax.comm, JSerialComm, jna, jSSC
libraries but none were supporting my code.  Animated Brand Video
<https://blog.advids.co/20-brilliant-brand-video-examples-to-inspire-you/>
are being used by leading and startup companies to reach to their audience
and market themselves. To add the library, we need jar file n javadoc file
but while downloading the libraries I couldn't get any javadoc files.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://netbeans-org.1045718.n5.nabble.com/Netbeans-J2EE-f2957935.html