UART communication to PIC Microcontroller through GUI

UART communication to PIC Microcontroller through GUI

likhitha
I have to communicate with the micro-controller through a GUI using UART Serial communication. I have tried javax.comm, JSerialComm, jna, jSSC libraries but none were supporting my code.
To add the library, we need jar file n javadoc file but while downloading the libraries I couldn't get any javadoc files

How can I get the serial communication libraries?