Tutorial source code unavailable

gef30
Hello, i would like to download the source code of the following tutorial: https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-property-editors.html

the download link is dead, could anyone provide me a working download?

Re: Tutorial source code unavailable

Thufir Hawat
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:41:00 +0000, gef30 wrote:

> Hello, i would like to download the source code of the following
> tutorial:
> https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-property-editors.html
>
> the download link is dead, could anyone provide me a working download?

Platform content

        https://svn.netbeans.org/svn/platform~platform-content
(You must be logged in to see SSH URLs.)

Re: Tutorial source code unavailable

Why do you need the sources? If you take the steps described in the tutorial, you will have the sources. I can work through the tutorial and create the sources for you, if that’s what you need.

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands