TopComponent window focus

Rupert Young

I have a netbeans application with two TopComponents, which come up as docked the first time. One I undock as shown in image.

However, the undocked window is always in front of the other. I.e. if I click on the left hand window it does not come to the from the of the right hand window. So the left window is always obscured by the right window. Is there a way of resolving this (without just moving the window)?

Rupert

www.perceptualrobots.com
Twitter LinkedIn YouTube

+44 7795 480387

Re: TopComponent window focus

Rupert Young

That should have read,

"if I click on the left hand window it does not come to the front the of the right hand window"

On 05/08/2017 20:47, Rupert Young wrote:

I have a netbeans application with two TopComponents, which come up as docked the first time. One I undock as shown in image.

However, the undocked window is always in front of the other. I.e. if I click on the left hand window it does not come to the from the of the right hand window. So the left window is always obscured by the right window. Is there a way of resolving this (without just moving the window)?

Rupert

www.perceptualrobots.com
Twitter LinkedIn YouTube

+44 7795 480387

Re: TopComponent window focus

Rupert Young

That seemed to do it, thanks.

I set "editor" in this annotation, it was "output"

@TopComponent.Registration(mode = "editor", openAtStartup = false)

Regards,
Rupert

www.perceptualrobots.com