Toolbar colors on osx

Ayman Habib-2
Hi All,

Porting our platform based application from windows to run on osx I'm running into a problem where there is a mismatch between the color of the Edit toolbar (Undo/Redo etc.)  and that of the container/Panel underneath it. I'm using the default L&F and the problem shows already on the PaintApp using 8.2 and Java 1.8.0_73 on Yosemite 10.10.5.

Thank you for any help/pointers you can provide,
-Ayman

Re: Toolbar colors on osx

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Can you send a screenshot of what you mean? Does it make a difference with a different release of the JDK?

Gj