Switching between Frames in a project

xcoulon
I have two JFrame classes in my project.  I was able to switch from an instance of RoA_ to profile_ by changing my references in the plugin.config, pom.xml, and nbactions.xml files, but now I cannot create an instance of RoA_ JFrame, even though I changed all references from RoA_ to profile_ in plugins.config and the two .xml files.

When I do a "Debug Main Project" I still get the profile_ JFrame instance, even though there is no reference to the profile_ JFrame anymore.  Is there another file that I should change to get an instance of the RoA_ JFrame?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/roa_project_188.jpg
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/roa_project_259.jpg

Re: Switching between Frames in a project

Bayless Kirtley
I don't understand what you are trying to do but I'm pretty sure you
should never be messing with those xml files as they are created by the
editor. Chances are that you will have to start over since they are now
buggered.

Maybe explain better what you want. Changing between JFrames is really
easy both in the editor and at run time.

Bayless

On 03/25/2017 01:11 PM, xcoulon wrote:

> I have two JFrame classes in my project.  I was able to switch from an instance of RoA_ to profile_ by changing my references in the plugin.config, pom.xml, and nbactions.xml files, but now I cannot create an instance of RoA_ JFrame, even though I changed all references from RoA_ to profile_ in plugins.config and the two .xml files.
>
> When I do a "Debug Main Project" I still get the profile_ JFrame instance, even though there is no reference to the profile_ JFrame anymore.  Is there another file that I should change to get an instance of the RoA_ JFrame?
>

> Attachments:
> http://forums.netbeans.org//files/roa_project_188.jpg
> http://forums.netbeans.org//files/roa_project_259.jpg

Switching between Frames in a project

xcoulon
Sorry.  I tried to delete this post five minutes after I posted it, because it was a simple matter of selecting the correct main class in the project's properties.  I do have to change the references to the proper JFrame in the plugins.config, pom.xml, and nbactions.xml or the plugins will not run correctly.  I keep copies of these files in separate text files just in case I mess up -- then all I have to do is paste the saved files back and it's all good again.  :-)