Subversion

javaFreakShow
Hey guys!!!

This is my first post in this forum.

I am using Netbeans 5.5.1 and I cannot get Subversion to work with it.

Steps I followed:-

1) Downloaded Subversion client and installed it.
2) Logged off and re-logged in for the environment variables to take effect.
3) Command like SVN --version works and doesn't give any errors.

Yet when I try to spot Subversion in the main menu, I don't seam to be able to do that (my sight is not all that bad ).

 Note that for some reason my update center is not working, so I don't have this as an alternative solution to getting Subversion to work with Netbeans.

Thanks.