Subsribing

Stephen MauldinRobles
Hello,

My name is Stephen Mauldin Robles and I am new to NetBeans. The purpose of the emails to subscribe to your mailing list to become more acquainted with NetBeans. I would like specifically information on how I could become more involved with the NetBeans Community so I can collaborate with folks of all coding skill levels in an effort to improve my own. My next step tonight is to check out the blogs.

Thank you,

Stephen Mauldin Robles

Re: Subsribing

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Great to hear this and welcome. :-)

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:+61386163956">+31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 2-2-2017 1:49, Stephen MauldinRobles wrote:
Hello,

My name is Stephen Mauldin Robles and I am new to NetBeans. The purpose of the emails to subscribe to your mailing list to become more acquainted with NetBeans. I would like specifically information on how I could become more involved with the NetBeans Community so I can collaborate with folks of all coding skill levels in an effort to improve my own. My next step tonight is to check out the blogs.

Thank you,

Stephen Mauldin Robles

Re: Subsribing

wadechandler
Administrator
Stephen,

Please see this page (and the subscribe buttons):

NetBeans Community uses list servers which have specific email address (URL) syntax for subscribing as well as other controls. There you may actually subscribe to the lists. It isn’t enough to just send a list an email; you won’t get emails from the list; notice I CC’d you directly. Also, please see:

As we are in the process of moving to Apache. There are also subscribe buttons there.

For more information on mailing lists and managers and how that all works, see (but the subscribe buttons should get you going):

Hope it helps, and Welcome!

Wade

===================

Wade Chandler

On Feb 1, 2017, at 19:49, Stephen MauldinRobles <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Stephen Mauldin Robles and I am new to NetBeans. The purpose of the emails to subscribe to your mailing list to become more acquainted with NetBeans. I would like specifically information on how I could become more involved with the NetBeans Community so I can collaborate with folks of all coding skill levels in an effort to improve my own. My next step tonight is to check out the blogs.

Thank you,

Stephen Mauldin Robles

Wade Chandler

Software Engineer