Quantcast

So small toolbars icons of Netbeans IDE

PAULA H

Good evening,

I have a problem with netbeans SE 8.2 for java. The IDE windows has so small toolbars icons. I would like that you help me about it. It should be mentioned that I installed in my laptop previuslly JDK 8_121 for windows. My laptop has a Windows 10 64 bits, and my screen resolution is of 3200 x 1800. So, in others computer had installed the same(jdk and netbeans IDE) and I did not have the same problem.

In advance thanks.

Greetings, Paula Hdz.