So small toolbars icons of Netbeans IDE

PAULA H

Good evening,

I have a problem with netbeans SE 8.2 for java. The IDE windows has so small toolbars icons. I would like that you help me about it. It should be mentioned that I installed in my laptop previuslly JDK 8_121 for windows. My laptop has a Windows 10 64 bits, and my screen resolution is of 3200 x 1800. So, in others computer had installed the same(jdk and netbeans IDE) and I did not have the same problem.

In advance thanks.

Greetings, Paula Hdz.

Re: So small toolbars icons of Netbeans IDE

Emilian Bold-2
I believe the only fix for Windows is to set -J-Dsun.java2d.dpiaware to false in the conf file.

I'm working on Apple Retina support here: https://nextbeans.com/retina but I don't have a HiDPI Windows machine so I can't fix that yet.

--emi

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 1:04 AM, PAULA H <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good evening,

I have a problem with netbeans SE 8.2 for java. The IDE windows has so small toolbars icons. I would like that you help me about it. It should be mentioned that I installed in my laptop previuslly JDK 8_121 for windows. My laptop has a Windows 10 64 bits, and my screen resolution is of 3200 x 1800. So, in others computer had installed the same(jdk and netbeans IDE) and I did not have the same problem.

In advance thanks.

Greetings, Paula Hdz.

Re: So small toolbars icons of Netbeans IDE

Panayotis Katsaloulis
I have the same problem with Netbeans on Windows (and Linux).
Although the icons in OSX are "ugly", in the other platforms Netbeans is practically unusable.
I'll be happy to help with that, but I don't know how.

--
Panayotis Katsaloulis