Shortcut key for "Go To end/begin brace"

Shortcut key for "Go To end/begin brace"

mkdr
Bump ... how do I do this in Netbeans 8.2 under Windows? None of the above shortcuts work, double clicking after or in front of brace does nothing.

for example I have a very long

try {
}

So when I am at the {, how do I jump to the }, and vice versa?

Re: Shortcut key for "Go To end/begin brace"

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Ctrl-[

In the Options window, in the Keymap, the action is called "Insertion
Point to Matching Brace".

Gj

On 3-6-2017 22:20, mkdr wrote:

> Bump ... how do I do this in Netbeans 8.2 under Windows? None of the above shortcuts work, double clicking after or in front of brace does nothing.
>
> for example I have a very long
>
> try {
> }
>
> So when I am at the {, how do I jump to the }, and vice versa?

Re: Shortcut key for "Go To end/begin brace"

Glenn Holmer-4
On 06/04/2017 04:39 AM, geertjan wielenga wrote:

> Ctrl-[
>
> In the Options window, in the Keymap, the action is called "Insertion
> Point to Matching Brace".

See also Help / Keyboard Shortcuts Card for a nice PDF.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)