Separate Generated Code for the Interface

Separate Generated Code for the Interface

fkaspero
Hey, everybody

I'm developping an interface with Netbeans and I wanted to separate the creation of the GUI in three different classes. The reason why I'm doing this is that the project is following the MVP (Model-View-Presenter) model, and it would be more practical to create 3 models/views in this case (it's not just up to me).

I'm using the Design tool to develop it, using the GridBagLayout.  Also, the code is already generated (I had already finished the interface, than later the idea of dividing it appeared). In the interface, I have 3 tabs - the idea would be to create one tab in each class. Is it possible?

Separate Generated Code for the Interface

cp7781
Yes. I think so.