SMTP Binding option not present in WSDL wizard

SMTP Binding option not present in WSDL wizard

PALLAB
Hi,

I am using netbeans 6.7.1, when i am trying to create the WSDL of concrete type, I am not getting the “SMTP” option. After initial check from internet i found that we have to import .jar files viz emailbc-component-installer.jar/ emailbc.jar. I downloaded both the .jar files. When i am importing i am getting the error message which says “This shared library must be present to import the above jars “sun-wsdl-ext-library”. I tried to search the jar file, but i could not find it.
Can anyone please help to fix this issue? Earlier i had installed the netbeans 7.3.1 but there i was not getting the SOA plug-in to install and i was not getting the BPEL options, so i installed 6.7.1.
I am also attaching the series of snapshots that i have seen while fixing this.

Regards,
Pallab

Re: SMTP Binding option not present in WSDL wizard

Roger Perttu
Hi,

The product you are trying to work with, Open ESB/Java CAPS 6 was discontinued when Oracle bought Sun. It was based on Netbeans 6.X and thats why you can't find it in 7.X. There seems to be a new open source community at http://www.open-esb.net where you might find help.

/Roger P
On 28 jul 2013, at 09.40, PALLAB wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using netbeans 6.7.1, when i am trying to create the WSDL of concrete type, I am not getting the “SMTP” option. After initial check from internet i found that we have to import .jar files viz emailbc-component-installer.jar/ emailbc.jar. I downloaded both the .jar files. When i am importing i am getting the error message which says “This shared library must be present to import the above jars “sun-wsdl-ext-library”. I tried to search the jar file, but i could not find it.
> Can anyone please help to fix this issue? Earlier i had installed the netbeans 7.3.1 but there i was not getting the SOA plug-in to install and i was not getting the BPEL options, so i installed 6.7.1.
> I am also attaching the series of snapshots that i have seen while fixing this.
>
> Regards,
> Pallab

SMTP Binding option not present in WSDL wizard

golftest12
The product you are trying to work with, Open ESB/Java CAPS 6 was discontinued when Oracle bought Sun. It was based on Netbeans 6.X and thats why you can't find it in 7.X. There seems to be a new open source community at  where you might find help.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/4_864.jpg
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/3_807.jpg