Run Configuration missing

bhanuka
Hi all, Im new to netbeans IDE. I need to connect by HTML 5/JavaScript project to web server via FTP using Net beans. It works fine locally. But I cant find the 'Run Configuration' option under project properties. I noted that it appears when I create PHP projects. It doesn't appear for HTML/JavaScript projects.

Re: Run Configuration missing

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
That’s not supported for HTML5/JavaScript projects, unfortinately. Only for PHP projects.

Gj