Right Margin red line

caphill7
When writing code professionally, realize that most software companies have internal style guides where things like column limit are specified. In the absence of an internal style guide, or when writing code for my own purposes, I defer to Google's style guide as a standard for keeping coding practices consistent. Google sets the right margin (column limit) at 100. You can see their entire style guide here: https://google.github.io/styleguide/javaguide.html