Requirements modeling in Netbeans

Greenberg, Gary (ARC-TI)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]

I need to put together requirements spec for pretty large system.

Therefore, was looking for a suitable tool to help me do it.

Found this thing for Eclipse: http://www.eclipse.org/rmf/

I have always prefer Netbeans, so I did NB plugin repository.
I did find an old (2008) plugin for NB 6.0 http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/5955/requirementgatheringtool

Does anyone have experience with it? Will it work with 8.2? How good it is in managing ~500 requirements?

Can it build tracebility matrix?

Thanks,

Gary Greenberg

Software Cosultant

Re: Requirements modeling in Netbeans

Greenberg, Gary (ARC-TI)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]

I did try that plugin and it plainly does not work.