Repository SonaType Groups is filling the disk in netbeans 8.2

Repository SonaType Groups is filling the disk in netbeans 8.2

huda.y
I have a project in netbeans that has a depedency on a repository; com.fatboyindustrial.gson-jodatime-serialisers.

when i build, netbeans is downloading the repo; sonatype groups and unpacking it in my TEMP directory.

however the package is filling up my disk. I'm getting a disk full error now. I have around 35 gb on my disk. I tried setting my LocalRepository to a different drive in my Settings.xml file but everytime I build it continues to download and unpack on my C:/ drive in my TEMP directory.

NOTE: I've tried to modify my environment variables, and set my TEMP/TMP to a different path but the problem still persists. Netbeans continues to download and unpack on my C:/ drive in the original TEMP folder.

Also, I tried Linking my C:/Temp folder to my E:/Temp folder. Same thing, downloading and SOME of the unpacking was done on the E drive, however it stops unpacking there after around 20 GB and then moves to continue unpacking on my C drive.

I'm running Netbeans 8.2