Quantcast

Removing generated code

waynew
Can someone please tell me how to remove generated code, like FocusGained for a component, for example.
I couldn't find anything in the help for this.
Sometimes when I am experimenting with a new object, I set an action or event, then can't get rid of it if I don't need it.

Thanks!

Re: Re[nbusers] moving generated code

jiri prox
Hi,

Open properties of the related component and switch to Events tab. Then
click on the button with 3 dots on the line with the handler you want to
remove. In the dialog which should be opened now there you can removed
the generated method.

Hope it helps
Jirka

waynew wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to remove generated code, like FocusGained for
> a component, for example.
> I couldn't find anything in the help for this.
> Sometimes when I am experimenting with a new object, I set an action or
> event, then can't get rid of it if I don't need it.
>
> Thanks!

Re: Re[nbusers] moving generated code

waynew
Thank you Jirka.  It works perfectly.