Register .ejb as a java source file type

Register .ejb as a java source file type

brewk9

Is there any way to register a .ejb file extension as a Java Source file type in NB 4.1 or 5? The NB help says it can't be done! I'm working on a weblogic app where the source files have the extension .ejb instead of .java! The weblogic ant tasks are then used in my custom ant script to build homes, remotes, etc.

Thanks,

-Ken

This email may contain confidential
material. If you were not an intended recipient,