Reference problem--"jsf12-support library could not be found"

Reference problem--"jsf12-support library could not be found"

GEOINT
I am using NetBeans 6.5 with GlassFish v2ur2, JDK 6, and Java EE 5.  I have installed the plugins for Visual JSF.  I would like to work through the tutorial "Getting Started with Visual Web JSF Application Development" located at http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/web/intro.html

On "Try It" Step 2(i) after I click the Finish button for the GettingStarted example Web Application project I am getting a missing reference problem.  The Resolve Reference Problems IDE shows:

"jsf12-support library could not be found"

How do I resolve this missing reference?