Quantcast

Re: [openide-dev] dependency

Loic SEGAPELLI
I actually had read your thread before I sent mine: I also added this
line in my manifest, but still java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. I think
I need to specify a Dependency as you did. Problem: the module
installer always notifies that the module <A> required by module <B>
cannot be found and the dependency cannot be satisfied. At launchtime I
get:

Warning - could not install some modules:
        <B> - The module named <A> was needed and not found.

It seems that <A> is not visible, although it is installed and
running...