Quantcast

Re: Adding custom libraries to NetBeans Module

Re: Adding custom libraries to NetBeans Module

Jesse Glick
Michel Graciano wrote:
> But, for example, if I using som e API in different version, like
> xerces or jdom API, and these has some classes name and packages. So,
> how NetBeans will use correct version of API? [...]

Each module will have access to the classes from other modules it
requested in its module dependencies.

-J.

[hidden email]   x22801   netbeans.org   ant.apache.org

Re: Re: Adding custom libraries to NetBeans Module

Michel Graciano
The classloader will correctly load the classes of a version that I need, even has two different classes with same package/name in classpath?
My doubt is that classloader will work appropriately with more that one class in the same classpath.

Thank´s a lot for your attention.

Desenvolvedor
http://www.jroller.com/page/hmichel

Michel Graciano wrote:
> The classloader will correctly load the classes [from the] version that I
> need, even [if I have] two different classes with [the] same package/name

Yes.

> in [the] classpath?

They are not "in the classpath". They are in separate class loaders.

-J.

[hidden email]   x22801   netbeans.org   ant.apache.org

Re: Re: Adding custom libraries to NetBeans Module

Michel Graciano
Ok, that's right!
Now I undertand, I didn't know that it´s in diferent classpath.
Thanks a lot!