RE: [openide-dev] Re: How to address the output-window from a module?

RE: [openide-dev] Re: How to address the output-window from a module?

jespersahner
Hi Jesse,

>From: Jesse Glick <[hidden email]>
>To: [hidden email]
>Subject: [openide-dev]  Re: How to address the output-window from a module?
>Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:15:12 -0400
>
>jesper sahner wrote:
>>How do I address the output-window from a module?
>
>http://www.netbeans.org/download/dev/javadoc/org-openide-io/overview-summary.html

Thanx! Appreciate your quick and precise answers to all kinds of questions
:-)

Is there a good overview describing the essential classes and the
NetBeans-architecture apart from the "Definitive Guide"-book? Guess many
questions can be answered easily when you have this overview.

By the way, are you planning to update the book with all the new stuff in
NB4.2/5.0?
>-J.
>
>--
>[hidden email]  x22801  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org

[openide-dev] Re: How to address the output-window from a module?

Jesse Glick
jesper sahner wrote:
> Is there a good overview describing the essential classes and the
> NetBeans-architecture apart from the "Definitive Guide"-book?

Not really, I'm afraid.

> By the way, are you planning to update the book with all the new
> stuff in NB4.2/5.0?

Not currently.

-J.

--
[hidden email]  x22801  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org