Quantcast

RE: Mnemonics breaks all Swing code

Chris Dickerson
I have had this problem in class situations. A few students have managed to
do this too. It appears that if you set the Mnemonics property in the Code
section of Properties it "self" applies to all other components placed on
the same form. I did not get to see how it happened just had to clean up
afterwards. It may be they copy / pasted components.

Chris Dickerson

Re: Mnemonics breaks all Swing code

fyndor
I think maybe what I did was type &Something in to an edit box to see
if it worked like other languages/IDEs in that it made a shortcut.
That probably set it.  That one mistake cost me a couple of hours ;).

Greg