Quickly switch between "upload on save" and "upload manually"

Quickly switch between "upload on save" and "upload manually"

teelo
Hi all,

can you think of any way to very quickly switch between the sync modes upload files on save and upload files manually?

I work with remote sources and mainly I want to upload files when saving. But quiet often I have to do bulk actions that would result in a very long upload session. So I have to go to "Properties" > "Run Configuration" > "Upload Files" and choose the needed option.

Is it possible to do this with a click of a button or with a keybord shortcut?

Thanks for your ideas!