Questions about Groovy

Macnerd
When I start a Groovy project my only choice is Grails.

Grails is for web apps. I don't want to do a web app. I want to create an executable JAR file.

How do I create just a Groovy app with Netbeans?

Questions about Groovy

Macnerd
Hello?

Would someone please answer my questions?

Re: Questions about Groovy

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Note that we’re moving to Apache, including Apache NetBeans mailing lists:

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 18 Nov 2017, at 15:22, Macnerd <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello?

Would someone please answer my questions?

Questions about Groovy

Macnerd
Hello again!

Why haven't the questions in my post been answered?

Re: Questions about Groovy

Jiří Kovalský
Hello,

    it's easy actually. After installation of Groovy plugin all you need
to do is to create a new Java project, create a Groovy class inside and
insert the main(String[] args) method to it. See attached example.

Hope this helps,
-Jirka

Dne 15.11.2017 v 14:42 Macnerd napsal(a):

> When I start a Groovy project my only choice is Grails.
>
> Grails is for web apps. I don't want to do a web app. I want to create an executable JAR file.
>
> How do I create just a Groovy app with Netbeans?

GroovyProject.zip (21K) Download Attachment