Question about .java file only Importing.

Question about .java file only Importing.

Zachary1234-2
In Netbeans, you can import your project if you put it in a zip file.

-If I do not want to import a project, but want to copy in .java source files (or maybe .class files) so that the build management recognises theses files,
how do I do this?  Is there a free plugin to import source files and not projecs?

Re: Question about .java file only Importing.

Simon Roberts
Have you tried drag and drop? It works for me.

--
Simon Roberts
http://dancingcloudphotography.com