Question about (Window vs Linux) GUI designer

Question about (Window vs Linux) GUI designer

iAmKevin
Hi All

I have a quick question about the GUI designer.  I have a few GUI projects that I edit at both work and home, one being Linux and the other Windows.  When I bring a project home to my Linux system, the layout has a slight spacing difference.  I am not referring to the GUI preview where I can select different "Look and Feel" setting.  Rather, it is in the designer itself.

For example, some text boxes at work look like:

"This is some text"

and at home on the Linux system they look like:

"This is some ...."

Is there some type of setting for me to pay attention to on different OSs?

Also, I have a similar issue on my OS X system and I can successfully move a project from Linux to OS X.