Project in red.

facundo
The names of the projects appear in red, but I can´t find out why is it. No warning appear, neither when I click the right button on the projects, normally at the bottom of the menu would appear an option to fix the problem.
How can i find out what is it?
Here is the image:
[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/facundos/5285597004/[/img]

Thanks
Facundo.[/img]

------------------------
www.sasex.com.br

Re: Project in red.

Jürgen Link-2
Sometimes Clearing the Cache helps. You find it in your Home Folder in .netbeans/var/Cache. Close nb, remove the content of Cache Folder ans restart.

Cheers
Jürgen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 23.12.2010 um 14:38 schrieb "facundo" <[hidden email]>:

> The names of the projects appear in red, but I can´t find out why is it. No warning appear, neither when I click the right button on the projects, normally at the bottom of the menu would appear an option to fix the problem.
> How can i find out what is it?
> Here is the image:
> [img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/facundos/5285597004/[/img]
>
> Thanks
> Facundo.[/img]

> www.sasex.com.br

Re: Project in red.

Gaurav Dhiman
Netbean 8.0.2 did not found cache folder under .netbean/var
But their is another folder .nbi/product-cache