Problems with code assistance on latest GCC compiler (7.2.0) standard libraries

Problems with code assistance on latest GCC compiler (7.2.0) standard libraries

Lameguy64
I want to use Netbeans on Linux (ArchLinux to be specific) but I notice that the Code Assistance appears to have issues resolving classes and methods in the standard C++ libraries that came with GCC 7.2.0.

std::string appears to resolve fine but some methods such as size() are not resolved by Code Assistance while std::vector can't be resolved at all. My projects that make extensive use of such classes still compile fine but it makes working on my projects pretty inconvenient when Code Assistance cannot resolve my std::vector based arrays.

On Windows using MinGW GCC 6.3.0, Code Assistance works fine on it and all std::string and std::vector methods resolve perfectly. I searched all over the internet about this issue but found nothing relevant to my problem when developing using Netbeans under Linux.

I'm using Netbeans 8.2 on both platforms.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Problems with code assistance on latest GCC compiler (7.2.0) standard libraries

Lameguy64
As expected, I guess there's no such thing as a solution for this problem. I decided to switch to Debian Linux which comes with GCC 6.3.0 which Netbeans' Code Assistance can parse properly to get around this issue.