Quantcast

Problem with Tag

lethukuthula simly
Hi

I'm currently using netBeans 4.1 beta on tomcat 5.5.7
and i think setup all what is sappose to be done but it
give me this error.

Code:

<%@taglib uri="WEB-INF/tlds/xxx.tld"prefix="tagname" %>

<tagname:XXX />

ERROR MSG:

"/XXx.jsp unable to load tag handler class /XXX.class for
tag tagname:XXX "

can u please help me with this thank's

Need software for your hardware? Click here http://www.asg.co.za

Re: Problem with Tag

wqtnetbeans
I saw this problem when

1. I forgot to build the entire webapp such that the handler class is
compiled and put in the right deployment structure.

2. My handler class doesn't compile at all.

Cheers,
-Qingtian