Quantcast

Problem!!!!!!!

gaurav thakur
Dear,
Netbeans I've been in-countering this issue since last week. I've
managed to open it by reinstalling it, but i have to do it every time
i restart my PC.I've 8.1 version installed.So,Please help me with
this.

Regards,
Gaurav Singh Thakur

Screenshot (83).png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Problem!!!!!!!

wadechandler
Administrator
So is the file there if you look manually in Windows Explorer? After you get NetBeans running, are you able open and close it multiple times? Next, if able to do that, if you shutdown and restart your system, is the file there? .i.e. you haven’t even run NB, look, and is it there? If the system is being corrupted, you need to understand by what. It could be a disk going bad, or it could be something else, but if corrupted by something other than NetBeans itself, I’m not sure we can help other than offer suggestions etc based on OS and user experience of various things.

Wade

===================

Wade Chandler

On Jan 23, 2017, at 10:51, gaurav thakur <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear,
Netbeans I've been in-countering this issue since last week. I've
managed to open it by reinstalling it, but i have to do it every time
i restart my PC.I've 8.1 version installed.So,Please help me with
this.

Regards,
Gaurav Singh Thakur
<Screenshot (83).png>

====================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor

Re: Problem!!!!!!!

Alied Pérez Martínez
Just a shot in the dark, but, do you have am anti virus running? If so, did you try to run Netbeans with it disabled?

Sent from my "burning platform" Nokia N8-00

Gaurav Singh Thakur

Re: Problem!!!!!!!

wadechandler
Administrator
Looking again at that path, it does look odd though. Technically I would expect that file to be under the NetBeans specific versions directory, and not in that location being referenced if I am reading that right.

Too, is your NetBeans icon now pointing to a path other than the NetBeans EXE or is that NetBeans telling you that versus the OS?

Either way, if you can open and close the IDE multiple times, then restart the computer, and things are only then corrupted, it seems like something other than NB doing it, but only some local digging may verify.

You might find your log file and post it to pastebin for us to review; maybe 1 before your restart, one directly after, and another after trying to start and failing again; just in case.

Wade