Problem running my project

Pete Haworth
My project is a web app using php and mySQL.  I have set up mySQL and Apache on my Mac using MAMP, filled in the Netbeans Run Configuration to use Local Web Site, Project URL http://localhost/, and index file index.html.

When I run the project, a window opens in my web browser and I see what I assume to be the default Apache index.html file that displays "It Works!"

All the online netbeans docs I've found include a section in the Run Configuration to copy the project files to a location where Apache can access them but I don't see that in my Run Configuration (Netbeans 8.2).

What is the correct way to set up the Run Configuration?

Thanks,
Pete