Problem about the popup list when doing the Lab5

Problem about the popup list when doing the Lab5

Walker_ZZL
I am going through the tuitoral "Generating a JavaServer Faces 2.x CRUD Application from a Database". And the lin is here https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/web/jsf20-crud.html

However, I have met some problems when I did the step "Exploring Editor Support in Facelets Pages", which I couldn't see anything from the popup list after I use the "ctrl+space". And you can see in the link I posed before there is something shown to us. Can everyone help me to solve the problem? Thanks.

I am sorry I don't know how to pose an Img for the first time to use forum like this. Instead, I uploaded the Img by attaching to attachment.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/screenshot20170419121609_166.png