Quantcast

Plugin is waiting for verification

Mario Schroeder-2
Hello,

I developed a plugin to manage Atlassian's Bamboo server.
The plugin was uploaded to the portal around a week ago and is waiting there for verification. But no action was taken yet. Do I have to proceed with an additional step? I would appreciate any assistance.

Regards,
Mario

Re: Plugin is waiting for verification

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Don't see it anywhere in the Plugin Portal. Can you provide a link to
it? Or its name?

Gj