Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?

Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?

Frank F. Téllez Ruiz

Regards!
Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?
Good luck and success to EVERYONE

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Re: Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?

David Cogen
On 12/13/2017 12:20 PM, Frank F. Téllez Ruiz wrote:

Regards!
Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?
Good luck and success to EVERYONE

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Why doesn't this list include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each message,

like practically every other mailing list everywhere???

Re: Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?

Alied Pérez Martínez
Si esperas unos días la lista se cierra y pasa a Apache.

Sent from my "burning platform" Nokia N8-00

Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?
Good luck and success to EVERYONE

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Re: Please, how do I get out of this list / forum?

DERIK DEVECCHIO
Instructions for unsubscribing are in the headers.  These days, most email clients hide the headers so that mechanism is outdated.  Here is the header.

In english that means send email TO:

With SUBJECT:
unsubscribe nbusers

The body of the message will be ignored.

derik