Please Help me

Ricardo Contreras

Good Afternoon My name is Ricardo Contreras and I`m from mexico city ,I was programinng in Netbeans and seems like I pressed some key and my Alt gr stops working   I dont know how to fix it the way it was before when I try to put some / it dosn´t work and the numbers I Write are of a blue color  look I tryed to figure it out  in the  keymap options and at the moment I press my Alt Gr it says Ctrl+Alt please help me

Re: Please Help me

Eduard
Hello Ricardo,

In order to help we will need to know a bit more what you where doing with NB when things stopped working.
--What version of NB are you using?
--What programming language are you using?
--Are you working with  an existing project, or did dyou just create a project?
--What function of the NB did you use
--Does the problem persists after you restart NB?
--Does the problem persist after restarting after first removing the user directory?

Please repost your question and then someone on the list may be able to give some help.

Good luck
Eduard de Jong

Ricardo Contreras wrote:

Good Afternoon My name is Ricardo Contreras and I`m from mexico city ,I was programinng in Netbeans and seems like I pressed some key and my Alt gr stops working   I dont know how to fix it the way it was before when I try to put some / it dosn´t work and the numbers I Write are of a blue color  look I tryed to figure it out  in the  keymap options and at the moment I press my Alt Gr it says Ctrl+Alt please help me

Re: Please Help me

Alexander Schell
Hello Ricardo

Some information about your operating system would be helpful also.

Best Regards

Alex