Organize Imports Options

stsmitz
Is there a way for me to specify where exactly to put a blank line in the list of import filters? Or even specify the java/javax (regex support or java standard flag) in a single filter?

Organize Imports Options

KelvinSmith
Take a look at the following KB article. Hope it will some help.
https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/editor-codereference.html

Organize Imports Options

stsmitz
I need there to be a blank line in two places: after the static imports and separating the java imports. Unfortunately, clicking the 'Separate Groups' option inserts additional blank lines which are undesired.[/img]

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/screen_shot_2017_07_11_at_92211_am_627.png