Open netbeans file from firefox with special link

Open netbeans file from firefox with special link

AntonioCS
Hey guys,

I am using the symfony framework on a project and this framework provides an ide option where it turns some links in links that the IDE can open.

How I have it configured is like this:

framework:
    ide: "netbeans://open?file=%%f&line=%%l"

I get firefox to open netbeans with these links and even when the path to the file is correct, netbeans does not open it.

I have attached the message box I get. The path to the file is correct.
How can I get this to work?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_msg__123.png