Node selection lost when TopComponent minimized

Node selection lost when TopComponent minimized

sgadev
My application has several TopComponents in “explorer” mode that use an OutlineView and implement ExplorerManager.Provider. I also have “editor” TopComponents that implement LookupListener. In some cases, I want to minimise the explorer view (i.e. programmatically dock into a slided mode) to increase screen space for a larger editor. However, when I do this, the node selection is lost (similar to when the “explorer” TopComponent is closed).

Is there a way to maintain the node selection when a TopComponent is “slided in”?