No reply to post

Macnerd
I submitted a question to the NetBeans Users Forum on 11/15. I have yet to receive an answer to my questions.

My Username is Macnerd & the topic is "Questions about Groovy". Why haven't the questions been answered?

Re: ***SPAM*** No reply to post

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

We are moving to Apache. Can you join the Apache NetBeans users mailing list and ask your questions there:

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands