No Shell Found

Papa
NetBeans 8.2 has so many nice features, not only for Java developers,
but also for those who want to develop using C/C++, HTML, JavaScript,
etc. Needless to say, I love its interface, tools and features.
Although I really enjoy it, I wish that simple glitches like 'No Shell
Found' would be removed when wanting to develop in C/C++. Java projects
don't experience this problem, and neither did I, that is, before
updating MinGW-64 and Msys2.
Please note that changing to the different terminal option under
'Project: Property -> Run -> Console type' has not made any changes or
improvements.
Any input in resolving this issue would be most appreciated.

--
ArbolOne.ca
Using FireFox and Thunderbird.