Quantcast

No Javadoc for package private classes

DERIK DEVECCHIO
I have a large project.    When I generate the JavaDoc for the whole projects the package private classes are not included.  Is there a way to change that?

I understand that if this application were a public library that you wouldn’t want to do that.  But sometimes I am working to expand the package in question and I need to use one of the helper classes.   And if anyone ever joins me in maintaining this project then they will want docs too.

Re: No Javadoc for package private classes

Simon Roberts
man javadoc
says:
      -private
              Shows all classes and members.

--
Simon Roberts
Certified Professional Photographer
http://dancingcloudphotography.com
(303) 249 3613

Re: RESOLVED: No Javadoc for package private classes

DERIK DEVECCHIO
Simon Roberts,
I am not at the command line, but inside the IDE.
Is there a way to control how NetBeans make the call?

Once I asked myself that question, I was able resolve the issue.

Solution.
Project Properties -> Build -> Documenting -> Include private and package private members
Generate JavaDocs
All classes showing.