Netbeans ssh authentication

lobais
I've been trying to make netbeans ssh authentication work for more than 1½ week now, so that I can commit updates to my sourceforge project.
I've found out that netbeans don't support key authentication in their internal ssh, so I've been trying to figure out how to make the external one work.

I use ":ext:thomasda@cvs.radiorec.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/radiorec" for the path and "ssh -l thomasda cvs.radiorec.sourceforge.net "cvs server"" for the external ssh command. I nicely asks me for my password, but then is tells me, that username/path/password is wrong, or that it just can't find /cvsroot/radiorec".

have anyone got netbeans working with sourceforge?

Re: Netbeans ssh authentication

Jerven
Hi lobias,

I have the same problem and am not able to resolve it either :(

Have you manged to find a solution else where?

Thanks, and I hope you find an answer ;)

Jerven

One thingh I did notice is that when I did on the shell
ssh -v -l user host "cvs"
I got a return value
but none when I did
ssh -v -l user host "cvs server"

Re: Netbeans ssh authentication

lobais
I'm afraid I gave it up, and started using subversion. I know sourceforge has got some subversion support now, but I also switched to google code hosting.