Quantcast

Netbeans preferences preventing Tomcat Server // Tried "Full Delete" "Reinstall" Route

Netbeans preferences preventing Tomcat Server // Tried "Full Delete" "Reinstall" Route

SandyPants
I deleted all my versions of Netbeans on my computer and even fully cleared the userdr and caches via terminal and when I go to download Netbeans (again) as a fresh install it still recalls my preferences (which I don't want it to) regarding where my Tomcat is located which is an incorrect file.

All I want is to clear any remnant of Netbeans and Tomcat and do a fresh Java EE download!

I already tried this... http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqUninstallMac