Netbeans open but not functional

Ishrokgutar
I have Netbeans open but nothing but plugins will do anything. I click new project, nothing happens.

Do not know if this is relevant but in the plugins section, the Base IDE in Plugins will not turn on.

Re: Netbeans open but not functional

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

You’re using JDK 9 with NetBeans IDE 8.2, which does not work:

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands